Terms of service
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions. (1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text. (1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.mediarath.de
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Schöneberger Straße 75d
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Buy"
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "Checkout"
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Checking again or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.mediarath.de/policies/terms-of-service. Your past orders can be viewed in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card( Amex, Mastercard, Visa ) .
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§4 Delivery(1) Unless we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. The delivery period begins in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item is also in the case of mail order purchase only with the handover of the item to the buyer to this.
§5 Retention of titleWe retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 WarrantyThe statutory warranty provisions shall apply.
§7 Contract languageThe contract language is exclusively German.