4 Channel ZigBee & RF Smart Switch
With this module, 4 independent channels can be operated. I.e. with just one module you can switch up and off up to 4 different devices on and off.
With the additional input RF radio module, the channels can also be conveniently switched with an optinal 433MHz remote control.
The relay has a passive outcome. Regardless of the service supplied at the entrance, the output has no service voltage. The input span is only used to supply the PCB board with electricity.
1. Remote-controlled pulse signal for switching on and off light, lamps, PC and other household appliances.
2. Remote -controlled pulse signal for opening or closing garage goers, doors.
3. Remote-controlled pulse signal for the control of DC and AC engines for forward and reverse ride.
A tens of bridge is required for use. For example, Sonoff Zbbridge, various ZigBee USD sticks, Alexa Echo with ZigBee from Gen.4, Uva. The matching Sonoff Zbbridge is available in the shop as a Tasmota version. This means that your data is also completely protected by the bridge.
Tasmota - cloud -free, fast & safe
Not compatible with Philips Hue Bridge, since Philips uses his own ZigBee protocol that does not allow any foreign devices
Three working modes
1. Self-locking: Each channel can be switched on and off at the same time. The self -locking mode can be used for many lamps.
2. Locking / interlocking mode: Switch on any channel, the other channels are automatically switched off, and only one channel is switched on at the same time. The locking mode can be used for DC/AC engines.
3. Tip mode / inching mode: Switch on a channel, the channel is automatically closed after 0.5 seconds. The inching mode can be used for RF433 remote control/garage door
The mode can be changed by pressing the mode key.
433MHz mini remote
The RF remote is a 4-button RF remote control with 433MHz. It has 4 buttons with which you can control different devices. The buttons can be pressed from unintentional and protect against dirt by a simple sliding mechanism.
Strong compatibility. This can be coupled with many devices that support the 433 communication protocol.
The pairing with your devices is extremely simple and takes no time at all. Simply press any button on the remote control to carry out the pairing with the device to be controlled.
The wireless RF remote control is suitable for large distances and the control of several switches.